We would like to start enlisting volunteers for
- future fundraising events
- clerical help
- flyer distribution
- help with setting up demo areas
- construction activities
Please contact us for more information about Volunteering.
Texas TERA is asking for cash donations to support the ongoing costs of the organization. Your donation will contribute to funding a location, utilities, new equipment, services and the development of the center. We also encourage your gifts of service and items that we may have use for in our organization.
- Donor – $25-$499 could distribute information to potential consumers of TERA.
- Friend – $500 -$999 could support the maintenance of Texas TERA’s home-like setting.
- Patron – $1000-$2500 will support assistive technology demonstrations and training.
- Champion – $2501 – $5000 will provide critical information and outreach services online and through the mail to children and adults with disabilities and their families.
- In Kind – Donate your services or equipment.
- Founder – $5001 or more – will enable Texas TERA to secure a home-like setting to serve many Texans with disabilities.